2.14.2011

Week 23: 1971 Dodge Charger R/T



What a challenging week already. Water damage in the basement, took out the drop ceiling, ripping out drywall, disposing of tons of damaged things, tearing, carrying, trashing, fixing. I'm a CHARGER!!!

Yesterday my son's bee-boop sounding toy wasn't bee-booping -- I took it apart, and against the odds, I made it bee-boop again! I'm a CHARGER!!!!

Batteries in other son's toy went dead. They were rechargeable. I charged them.  I'm a CHARGER!!!!

I cleaned a counter with a vinegar and water solution, instead of chemicals.  I'm a green CHARGER!!!

1971 was the third generation of the Dodge Chargers. I was in third grade in 1971, when I won third place in the classroom spelling bee, winning an extra large Hershey bar.  I was a 1971 CHARGER!!!

I was born in '63. R/T stands for Road and Track, but only 63 Hemi 426 "elephant" engines ended up in the 1971 Charger R/T (this was the last year for this engine in any car). I have numerical similarities to a 1971 CHARGER!!

I'm really tired.

Really, really tired.

I'm going to sleep. Then I'll be recharged.

I'll be a RECHARGED CHARGER!!!!





CHARGER!!!!



Photo courtesy of Phil Pekarcik. I love the color of this car -- makes me think of spring. This car was part of the Hot Wheels 2010 New Models collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment