10.09.2012

Week 109: 2012 Camaro ZL1


We love looking at cars over at Daddy's Tiny Cars, like the hot little Hot Wheels Camaro above -- especially my son Racer A and I. While the rest of the family might not have the same enthusiasm as we do, our combined gusto for cars, old and new, is enough for the whole family, and we would even have some left over enthusiasm for a dog or cat, if we had one.

Today, Racer A and I packed up our car-looking-energy and took it to Rock-N-Roll Capital Street Machines'  Halloween Cruise Appreciation Night in Solon, Ohio. Accompanying us was my wife and son G -- Racer Z had some other things to do so couldn't make it this time.

On the off chance this blog makes its way to anyone at Rock-N-Roll Capital Street Machines, Daddy's Tiny Cars wants to give a big shout out to the great folks over there and this cool event. We all had an excellent time, and the free candy given out made it even better for the kids.

At every car, A was awestruck -- he even loved the look of the old dashboards, and that's without any prompting from me. As we went around and looked at the cars, A wanted me to snap a picture of him in front of some of his favorites, so below is a montage of some of the cars.



Halloween, muscle cars and candy, with beautiful autumn leaves on the trees -- do you really need anything else?

For tonight, I'd say no. I don't need anything else.

Photo of modern day Camaro muscle car courtesy of Phil Pekarcik.



No comments:

Post a Comment